Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare...
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.........................

Sunday, June 26, 2011

this blog is very close to my heart. its about lord Krishna.. don't know about bhakti and all so much. i just know my life is impossible without him, he is such a sweet champ, with smiling face, loads of butter applied in face and mouth, playing flue.he is the real hero.

krishna is my brother. the best brother of this world . I always tie rakhi and apply tika on bhai duj from the age of 8 months. he is my younger brother, but he listens my words. He is such a cutie pie.


make your participation here .. krishna loves all of us and we love him. he is our life... for this natkhat, dustu, sonu monu, this blog is ready. kanha.. love u

.

No comments:

Post a Comment